66 Tanjong Pagar Road Singapore 088487 | www.cumibali.com
One of the best-kept secrets in town, Cumi Bali has been serving up authentic Indonesian cuisine with passion for more than 2 decades. Using traditional Indonesian “Bumbu” (spice blends), each dish is a burst of flavours for you to explore.
The Foodist has worked with Cumi Bali to offer you five unique Bento Boxes to get the best of Indonesian cuisine. Choose from different proteins (Beef, Chicken, Fish, Sate) to experience Indonesia’s cooking styles: Panggang (charcoal grilled), Goreng (fried), and Rendang (slow cooked). Even the vegetarian set offers you a selection of Indonesian flavours.
Alternatively, we have curated a Buffet Menu featuring Cumi Bali’s signature and most popular dishes.
Ayam Goreng Set:
- Ayam Goreng (Deep Fried Chicken Thigh Pieces with Spices)
- Tempe Tahu (Fermented Soybean with Tahu)
- Sayur Lodeh (Mixed Curry Vegetables with Cabbage, Long Bean, Carrot & Vermicelli)
- Perkedel (Fried Spiced Potato Ball)
- Nasi Kuning (Spice Cooked Yellow Rice)
- Sambal Belacan
Minimum sets: 5
Advance notice: 2 working days
See pricing guide here
You may like:
For a similar palate, try HJH Maimunah’s Bento Boxes
Prices are subject to prevailing GST.
Photos for illustrative purpose only. Actual product may vary.