9 Raffles Boulevard, #01-79/80, Millenia Walk
Singapore 039596 | www.plentyfull.com/
Plentyfull is a place of restoration, experienced through great-tasting and honest food that is good for you. Offering honest, hearty meals made from scratch as much as possible with the freshest seasonal produce sourced from farmers and artisans locally and internationally.
The Foodist offers unique Bento sets and Buffet Menus that are guaranteed to satisfy your mind, soul and palate. Practice mindful eating when you order Plentyfull with us, as you can be rest assured that each Bento Box and Buffet Menu is prepared with only quality ingredients. Each set is also so well thought out that the only downside is: it leaves you wanting more.
Buffet Menu C
30 pax and above: $55 per guest
- Shaved Fennel, Roma Tomatoes, Edamame, Sherry Beetroot, Sugar Pea, Pickled Cucumber, Pickled Cucumber, Pickled Onion, Pickled Cauliflower, Garlic Croutons, Crisp & Seeds, Nuts Caesar Dressing, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Asian Chicken Salad (Chicken Strips, Lettuces, Wonton & Glass Noodles Crisp in Soy Mustard, Topped with Chili & Ginger Flower
- Homemade Beef Sliders (with Pickles, Homemade Mayonnaise & Smoked Cheddar)
- Spanish Egg & Zucchini Fritata with Romesco Sauce (Courgette & Potato Cake with Pepper & Almond Sauce) (Vegetarian)
- Roasted Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
- Soy & Ginger Sous Vide Pork Belly
- Pan Fried Sea Bream with Shellfish Cream Sauce
- Broccoli & Sugar Pea in Yuzukosho
- Furikake dusted Corn & Quinoa
- Plentyfull's Seasonal Macarons
- Bailey Chocolate Tart
- Osmanthus Jewel
Advance notice: 3 working days
See pricing guide here
You may also like:
For more wholesome Bento sets and Buffet Menus, try All Things Delicious (Halal)
Photos for illustrative purpose only. Actual product may vary.